The FrontRow App can't find my FrontRow to Pair

• administrators

If you are pairing your FrontRow with the FrontRow App for the first time and your device cannot be found, first make sure your FrontRow is turned on and nearby.

Next, turn Bluetooth off then back on in your iPhone Settings menu. If your device still cannot be found, try restarting your FrontRow.

If you still do not see your FrontRow in the devices list in the FrontRow App, contact FrontRow Support.

If you have paired your FrontRow with the FrontRow App at least once, and your FrontRow cannot be found, we recommend these steps:

• Turn Bluetooth off, then back on by going to iPhone Settings > Bluetooth
    • In the Bluetooth menu, find your FrontRow in the list of devices
    • Select the information icon next to your FrontRow on the right side of the screen
    • Select Forget this device
    • Close the FrontRow App, then reopen the App to restart pairing process

If you still do not see your FrontRow in the devices list in the FrontRow App, contact FrontRow Support.

• I just received the device and had the same pairing problem, only to find out just by coincidence that the FrontRow OS needed to be updated with the latest software.
    IMO once you turn on the device for the very first time it should automatically search for updates and alert the user. I spent an unnecessary time of sheer frustration to get the device paired but finally saw what the problem was.
    Maybe this can be fixed in the next update to allow the user to toggle between automatic or manually checking for updates once connected to WiFi.

• administrators

@klausadrift Sorry for the frustration! We will take a deeper look at this and work to optimize the UX.

• administrators

@klausadrift

We will fix this issue. thanks for your feedback .

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.