Tempered Glass Protection Please

• Hello,

First of all, I’d like to congratulate the engineers who put together one of the most innovative, beautiful, and quality pieces of technology I’ve owned in years. As beautiful as this necklace is, I’m wondering why your company is not taking advantage of the opportunity to sell tempered glass covers for the necklaces.

I’d personally stock up on them as I do for all of my household’s iPhones. I think your company is missing out on a big opportunity here to cash in on more sales, while at the same time easing my anxiety of potentially scratching up my beautiful FrontRow necklace. Please consider offering FrontRow owners a way to protect there investment and at the same time increase your profit margin.

I anticipate owners would buy multiple tempered covers for the life of the necklace. Most are going to replace after even the smallest scratch. It’s a no-brainer that I hope someone has thought of. Love your product!!

Joe

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.