Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive

• For some reason, it's only backing up the small files. Whenever I have large files, like 2-3Gio, it won't back them up and every time I insert the charger it just says: "Backing up...3%" or whatever.

I've removed all the files and gathered new ones and it still has problems.

You all see this?

• @jasonhunter said in Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive:

@JasonHunter while the device connects to a charger, it will try to backup files to Dropbox/Google Driver. if the files are large, it may take a long time to back up, please don't disconnect it with the charger until backing up ends.

every time I insert the charger it just says: "Backing up...3%" or whatever.

yes, as I said above every time the device is charging it will try to backup files. you could enable only favorite option to back up the files you marked as favorite.

• @jabinzhao said in Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive:

@jasonhunter said in Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive:

@JasonHunter while the device connects to a charger, it will try to backup files to Dropbox/Google Driver. if the files are large, it may take a long time to back up, please don't disconnect it with the charger until backing up ends.

yes, as I said above every time the device is charging it will try to backup files. you could enable only favorite option to back up the files you marked as favorite.

@jabinzhao said in Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive:

@jasonhunter said in Device is Unable to Backup Large Files to Google Drive:

The problem is that it's never succeeding in backing up files if they are like 1.5Gio or larger. It never works.

I have to manually transfer them off the camera, using the USB cable.

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.