ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE NO LIVESTREAM WORKS WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

• WERE ALL ON HERE BEING PATIENT. HELLO Ubiquiti WAKE UP AND GIVE US SOME FEEDBACK WE KNOW FACEBOOK WENT TO RTMPS SECURED STREAMING BUT WHAT IS GOING ON. GIVE US A UPDATE OR TELL US THE PRODUCT IS DEAD. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING FOR MONTHS ON END WHEN WE BOUGHT THIS THING FOR LIVESTREAMING. ENOUGH ALREADY

• @mattlep Sorry for that. we have supported Facebook live streaming that with rtmps. The new firmware will be released in next week. if you send me your FrontRow's bluetooth address in Settings->About, I could open out the pre-released version to you.

• @jabinzhao - I'm also having this problem with YouTube. No matter what I do (factory reset, trying different wireless networks), I get "Internet Testing" after receiving a network error when trying to live stream on FB or YouTube. I'd like to test out an alpha/beta build. My BT address is 78:8A:20:45:8E:42.

• @mattlep - The alpha build fixed my FB and YouTube streaming issue. Provide @jabinzhao with your BT mach address to get the latest alpha build.

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.