Using frontrow to save lives.

• I'm excited this is the first post in the third party app marketplace. I was recently issued patent #9,767,677 for a data driven emergency response platform, sort of like Uber for 911, and the patent covers wearable devices like Frontrow to transmit an alert to trigger a response from both private and public first responders. We are planning to transmit live audio and video while using the Twilio platform to record it. I want frontrow to be the first wearable that we demo to investors and support on our platform. How can we get this developed by working closely with your team? Can I speak with your founder? Thanks!

Prescott Paulin
    +1-202-596-8788

0_1507904452960_Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.20.21 AM.png

0_1507904522987_Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.21.43 AM.png

• @FrontRowJoe @Nicole-Lin @vincent-frontrow are you able to assist with this connection please?

• Prescott,

This is an amazing app.

Are you looking for collaborators/partners/business opportunities in Toronto?

I think Rogers.com would be interested in your app, I have connections with their Business unit.

You can contact me via text at +16472859169 if you wish

Darren

• @jabinzhao I'm surprised no one from Ubiquiti has bothered to respond to this thread... we could work together to save a lot of lives. Can you see why some of the admins like @FrontRowJoe are silent? I would really love to collaborate with your team to design a solution that can significantly reduce our response times for 911 related applications.

• hi @prescott Sorry for that. About third party apps we had no plans before. but now we have already took it into account and we are thinking about how can do better for third party devs and what type of apps we should support first. you can go our help page(https://help.frontrow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and commit a request with details, we would reply to you and once we support third party apps we could contact you first.

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.