Deleting videos/photos from PC folder will cause inconsistency between FrontRow app and device gallery

• How to produce:

1. Connect FrontRow device with a windows 7 PC using USB.
    2. Delete all photos/videos from the windows PC folder (the folder that opens the camera folder) (Or select "move" files instead of copy and delete files)
    3. Now, disconnect the device from the PC. The gallery is now empty on device. So it feels like all videos are deleted on device. However, when looking at the storage percentage, it is not deleted. When opening the FrontRow mobile app, I can still see all moments and view them without problem. In other words, the view from device is different from the view on the mobile app. I have to delete the videos from the mobile app in order to clear out the storage.

Expected behavior: I want to be able to delete all videos from the PC folder. At the minimum, the device view should be consistent with the mobile app view.

• Thanks for the suggestion. We are currently evaluating this and will get back to you.

• yeah, i second this, restarting the device doesn't fix it. I have 2 gigs that are inaccessible on my device.

• yes @dajian888, now FR does not support to delete/move/copy/cut media files from PC.
    thanks your feedback we are working on that. and now suggest to delete files from Gallery or mobile App.

• @nodnol212 now FR does not support to delete/move/copy/cut media files from PC.
    thanks your feedback we are working on that. and now suggest to delete files from Gallery or mobile App.

Looks like your connection to FrontRow Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.